A day with students from the University of Limoges at UbiPharm 01 | 01
Following a visit by the UbiPharm teams to the University of Limoges in November 2023, we were delighted to welcome in our headquarter 7 students from the Master 2 "Pharmaceutical Distribution" course at the Faculty of Pharmacy in Limoges on Thursday 21 December 2023. A day dedicated to exploration, learning, and sharing.
Our guests had the opportunity to interact with UbiPharm representatives:
- Mr GBOHO, Managing Director of D.T. Pharma and coordinator of the French overseas department and territories subsidiaries;
- Ms RIQUET, Director of Pharmaceutical Affairs at PlanetPharma - the Group's wholesale export distributor;
- Mr ACQUISTO, Managing Director of UbiPharm Guyane.
As well as alumni from the Limoges Master's programme:
- Mr DOHOU Managing Director UbiPharm Guadeloupe ;
- Mr GLUCHOWSKI, Managing Director UbiPharm Martinique.
A lively day
The day was was as follows:
- Visit to the GQ1 and GQ2 sites
- Exploration of the stacker crane
- Presentation of UbiPharm companies in Guadeloupe, French Guiana and Martinique
Conviviality and sharing at the heart of the experience
In a convivial atmosphere, our guests shared their visions and aspirations, and were immersed in the dynamic world of UbiPharm.
Anticipating the future together
At UbiPharm, we believe in the importance of preparing the future talent of the pharmaceutical sector. This day was the perfect opportunity to foster the connection between the academic and the professional.
We warmly thank the University of Limoges and the students of the Master 2 "Pharmaceutical Distribution" for their visit.